Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally - It's Here!

Hi All - Welcome Back - In case you hadn't noticed, I've been missing for awhile. I have been so busy that this year we didn't even get out our famous Holiday Newsletter. The holidays came and went, and we didn't even put up a Christmas Tree. It's not that I'm turning into Ebenezer Scrooge, it's just that I've been totally involved in getting my new business up and running.

Once I had Gastric Bypass surgery I quickly realized that there was a severe lack of vitamins and supplements available to suit the real needs of WLS Patients. Once I got into better shape, I also realized that the vitamins and supplements that were marketed to serious athletes were also lacking. All those expensive vitamins and supplements contained impurities and lots and lots of sugar. The worst part was their is no FDA monitoring of vitamins.

In this blog, I mentioned my experiences with a guy they call the Blood Doc (See blog entries from August 17th through 31st, 2009). The Blood Doc taught me the importance of high quality supplements, using pharmaceutical grade products, and monitoring your body. After working with him, I decided to help share my knowledge with other Weight Loss Surgery Patients and with other Serious Athletes. To make this happen, I've started GetSeriousNutrition.com

GetSeriousNutrition.com is an on-line vitamin and supplement store. It is just me and my computer trying to spread the word and provide great products. That means personalized service. When you e-mail a question, you will be guaranteed a personal reply.

One of the lines we are selling is called XCAP (Xtreme Couture Athletic Pharmaceuticals). The XCAP line is all pharmaceutical grade with the healthiest forms of nutrients. We carry their complete line, and all at 10% off list price. The best recovery shake ever is made with their 4ever greens, mixed with their whey protein. Within 20 minutes, you feel better.

Other products we carry are geared more towards WLS paitents. To meet their needs, we are carrying a couple of different protein sources. My favorite are the Protein Shots. They provide 25 grams of protein in less than 3 ounces and with 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of carbs and only 100 calories.

Now that the business is up and running, I'm hoping to get back into a regular blogging pattern. The FixingRick blog is really fun for me, and is almost like therapy. I guess that is why it's called Fixing Rick. :-)

Well thanks for listening. I hope you check out GetSeriousNutrition.com and if you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers