Friday, November 13, 2009

Pulling the Trigger

Well I did it. I've finally decided to pull the trigger and open an on-line vitamin and supplement store. Sometime in the near future, I'll be up and running with GetSeriousNutrition.com. I've purchased the domain and I'm currently developing the website.

Ever since I started blogging about my experience with the Blood Doc and my switch to higher quality supplements, I've had many people seek my advice. Especially people who have also had gastric by-pass surgery. You see once you have that kind of surgery, your body is permanently altered. You can no longer absorb natural vitamins and minerals. By-pass patients have to supplement their diets for the rest of their life. Finding quality vitamins and supplements that work, and are tolerable for weight loss surgery patients is not easy. Well, I'm going to change that.

I'm hoping to have my site up and running sometime in December. I'll keep you informed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers